Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Building to relax

I dont know about you, but working on minitures relaxs me. Take today, We went to a funeral yesterday, and had to deal with emotions and family. Didnt get a lot done (Did however create a odd-ball powerfist/Claw which will be used on a forthcomming Tech-Terminator to be covered in a later post. Took about 10 minuts).

Today spent most of the day at the rest/medical rehab home where my mother is. Got home watched NCIS in LA with the wife and when she went to bed I hit the computer/work area. In the past 15 minuts I've added Gruss's head, drill arm, and draped the hood with green stuff, might add a few more bit's here in a while. (Cant take pic's as I dont want to wake the wife due to the camera being at her computer in the bedroom......I'll post pic's in the morning.)

I am more relaxed than I have been since the middle of last week.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, the hobby should be a way to relax and unwind from the stresses of daily life.
    Even if it is just for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete